- 31October 31, 2021No events
- 01November 1, 2021No events
- 02November 2, 2021No events
- 03November 3, 2021No events
- 04November 4, 2021No events
- 05November 5, 2021No events
- 06November 6, 2021
Public Notice for Colorado Communities
Air Quality Control Commission and Air Quality Control Division:
Environmental Justice Act Enhanced Outreach to Disproportionately Impacted Communities
In July 2021, the Colorado legislature passed the Environmental Justice Act (House Bill 21-1266). Colorado’s EJ Act commits to strengthening environmental justice and prioritizes reducing environmental and health harms in disproportionately impacted communities.
The regional haze round is where there will be opportunity for public comment about communities impacted by air pollution.
Date/Time: Saturday, November 6, 2021 9:00 am
Topics to be discussed:
1. Lead Based Paint (Regulation 19)
2. Regional Haze Round 2 (Regulation 23)
Zoom Registration Link: see here
There will additional public meetings on Nov 17 and Dec 4, which will be posted here soon.
To register your comments prior to the meetings, see this form that connects you to the AQCC.