Invitation to an informational webinar on fracking in Larimer County, sponsored by the League of Women Voters:
Dear City of Loveland and Larimer County Residents
March 15, 2022
The League of Women Voters of Larimer County (LWVLC) was asked by Loveland Mayor Marsh if we could present an informational forum about fracking for the Loveland Community. This educational approach fits into our League position for assuring an informed citizenry in a democracy.
We invite you to attend our presentation, by zoom, Wednesday, March 23, 7:00 – 9:00 pm.
1. CSU Professor Dr. Thomas Sale, Director of the Center for Contaminant Hydrology
2. CSU Professor Dr. Dr. Jeffrey Collett, Head of the Department of Atmospheric Science
3. COGCC Commissioner John Messner,
4. Dr. Cory Carroll, study of air quality effect
5. Berthoud Mayor Karspeck, Economics of a moratorium
6. Ecologist Ms. Delia Malone.
7. Mr. Troy Bliss, Senior Planner from the City of Loveland Development Services Dept.
In this forum format, there will not be a Q & A nor the zoom Chat function. Send questions for consideration prior to March 20 to email@example.com,
You will need to register on our LWVLC calendar for the zoom link. Directions for registration are below this invitation.
Please share this invitation with others.
We hope to see you there!
Jane Hamburger, Spokesperson, League of Women Voters of Larimer County
Either: Click on the bit.ly link below. It will take you to the League registration. You do not have to sign in or be a member.
** Follow the prompts on "Register now" all the way to "Complete Registration." You should quickly receive the zoom link in your email.
OR: Go to our website: lwv-larimercounty.org >calendar on the top bar > March 23 > same directions at **